Retired Seven-time F1 world champion Michael Schumacher suffered a head injury in a fall while skiing at the French Alps resort of Meribel.
Jan 6 - Stable condition could be regarded as a "slight improvement" since the weekend. - Shumacher's manager Ms Kehm
Jan 4 - Still critical but stable.
Jan 3 - Turns 45-year-old.
Jan 2 - Shows signs of improvement, remains in coma.
Jan 1 - Condition is 'stable'.
Dec 31 - Doctors give no prognosis.
Dec 30 - Second operation.
Dec 29 - First operation.
Dec 29 - Suffered a blow to the head after hitting a rock.
- Ski resort razed by Taliban lifts Pakistan's domestic tourism
- Half-pipe ski team eyes Olympic glory
- Models in bikinis promote ski resort
- Ski resort in Zhangjiakou on track for world-class status
- Schumacher's son tests Formula 4 car
- Jackson Hole ski resort becomes family-friendly
- Ski resort boss buys 35 aircraft
- Violinist banned for orchestrated ski races
- Home care for Schumacher
- Grasslands and ski slopes attract visitors year round
- 'Best possible care' for Schumacher
- Skiers in swimsuit bid farewell to ski season
- Schumacher showing 'responses', says friend
- Waxing and filing for Sochi ski gold
Schumacher ski accident draws conern [Total 12]
The first 2011-08-09 11:05
Former Formula One world champion Michael Schumacher skis in the northern Italian resort of Madonna Di Campiglio in this January 13, 2005 file photo. Schumacher suffered a serious head injury while skiing in the French Alps resort of Meribel, French media reported on December 29, 2013. [Photo/Agencies]